I just saw the video by Rihanna and Eminem "Love the way you Lie"
When I saw the Video the first thing I noticed was the girl on the bed looked exsactly like Megan Fox and then I looked closer and it is Megan Fox !! I never tought that Megan Fox would be in a music video, especialy a music video that Rihanna and Eminem sing ! Any way I tought the video was nice. The acting between the two people was so realistic. The only thing I tought was kind of wierd was the fact that Rihanna kept curling her lip or making a wierd face everytime she sang her part . . . It was fine the first time but she kept doing it and doing it and she kind of over did it . Other than that the video was really good well. . . in my opinion . Let me know what you think
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U
No comments:
Post a Comment